Get ready to make a whole batch for the village. They’re that delicious!
The Bajan Garden Punch
2 slices each of lemon, cucumber, and oranges (garnish)
1 ½ ounces Mount Gay Eclipse Black Rum
5 ounces St Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
3 ounces apple juice
1. To a jar, muddle lemon, cucumber, orange, mint and marjoram.
2. Combine Eclipse Black, liqueur and apple juice.
3. Add ice and mix together with a bar spoon.
4. Using a wine glass, fill with ice.
5. Garnish with slice of lemon, cucumber and orange.
6. Strain mix midway into the glass, add marjoram sprig and top up with Ginger Ale.
2 ounces Mount Gay Eclipse Silver Rum
1 ounce fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon simple syrup
3 sprigs fresh mint (6 leaves)
2 ounces soda water
Garnish: mint sprigs
1. Muddle mint in mixing glass.
2. Add ice and remaining ingredients and stir.
3. Strain into highball glass over ice and top with soda water.
4. Garnish with mint sprig.
1 1/2 ounces Mount Gay Extra Old Rum
1/2 ounce Velvet Falernum
Top with coconut water
Garnish: piece of fresh lime
1. To a glass add Extra Old Rum and Velvet Falernum, top up with coconut water and garnish with a fresh lime.